View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Baradium
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by Avroman View Post
Does that include the pre merger Mesaba pilots there, John? Just asking for a friend.
That guy is just a troll, so I doubt you'll get more responses.

I know you're painfully aware of all this, but for the benefit of those newer, I'll say it anyway.

While I don't agree with the decision, what happened to the Mesaba flows was what seemed like the status quo for flow agreements then. Flowbacks happened but the flow would be canceled before flow ups. Compass was the first to really benefit from one as far as I can recall, even then it was up in the air while they considered the decision. I knew a pilot who delayed starting class there until that decision was made, if he'd gone when originally scheduled he'd have had a flow. I felt like the big shock was that the Compass pilots kept it but Mesaba didn't. I recall all sorts of rumors as to why.

I'd like to see an improvement to movement for the Endeavor pilots but I really think a flow is not on the table any time soon. I just wish they could come up with a way to not turn down so many great pilots in the interview in the meantime.