View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:12 AM
skytrails
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Macjet View Post
Spirit has invested significant money in the last 6 months upgrading not only the crew room but also the warehouse capacity for parts and spares due to all the new airframes coming. They're also still evaluating DFW and LAS for new maintenance hangers. Nothing is for sure in aviation but I can't see DFW going anywhere for Spirit.

Frontier is an inferior airline in just about every aspect. They're basically Spirit three years ago. I don't know if Indigo has any interest in improving the airline the way our board did but I would imagine they'll have to to remain competitive as our routes will inevitably begin to overlap more.

I think you'll upgrade at F9 faster but Indigo being my boss would give me pause. Congrats on the offers from both. You're in an good position.
Thanks for that good info. The fact that Frontier is where spirit was 3 years ago is what makes it attractive to me. I know it’s a gamble but if they make the same steps spirit has I’d be sitting real pretty there in 3 years. However right now Spirit is way more stable.