View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 07:30 PM
Mercenario
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Asiabound View Post
That's a good paycheck. I would focus more on a financial plan if you haven't already? Like use that money to set up some rental properties and business investments. Go partner with someone in a Pinkberry or another franchise. I'm being totally serious, my focus would be on the quickest route to hanging it up. Preparing for my retirement days on the beach/golf course/pool. You can always fly Part 91 corporate or work as an on call contractor on a Gulfstream or something to keep busy. I hear the going rates for those guys is between 700-1000/day depending on where you live.

If you go to Atlas now, you'll definitely be working your butt off til 65. 20-22 days per month on the road commuting to ANC for at least a year. Working in China may be tough, but working at Atlas won't be easy.

Good luck. That's a good problem to have!
Thank you very much for your advise. I know here life is easy. I fly 5 days and get 2 days off and only 1 overnight a week. The other flights are just turns. The only problem is medical check and severe punishment. I really will take that in consideration!