Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:29 AM
Usairstar
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2018
Default FlyExclusive New Hire

Just wanted to post a message about my recent experience as a new FlyExclusive First Officer. I’m very grateful to Amphibian & B727DRVR (who I have met in Kinston during Indoc) for their helping me as a new hire.

I just completed my Sovereign Type rating in Orlando at Flight Safety after Indoc in Kinston. Everyone at FlyExclusive was very friendly, helpful and totally professional in every aspect of the onboarding process. The Chief Pilot who ran the Indoc class did a terrific job of teaching the Part 135 material, along with other company personnel explaining many other facets of corporate on-demand charter operations. (I recently retired after a 35+ year career from the Part 121 air carrier world).

I begin one of two 8 day IOE rotations next week, and look forward to the challenges that lie ahead, and learning all I can about this new adventure. There was some 135 flying in my early years, but a lot has changed in the amazing new avionics, and aircraft technologies; so I’m excited to be a part of the growing team at flyExclusive...