View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 06:32 AM
Varietyjones
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: DashTrash. King Air 90/200 PIC

Originally Posted by motorhead87 View Post
Does anyone have any opinion of Dynamic vs L3? Interviewing with both soon just wondered if anyone had experience with both. Both seem pretty much the same on paper...
Originally Posted by StandardBrief View Post
L3 lets you Skype interview. Dynamic makes you go to VA and fly an NDB approach on a sim. So in that regard the easiest path to employment is probably L3. L3 also is the largest operator and will probably be around for a while. I am sure dynamic is an OK company and I certainly would be there if L3 didn't hire me first. Their are a lot more planes parked on the ramp overseas from L3 than dynamic.
You cannot compare the two just because L3 skypes and DA has you do an easy sim eval.

I fly for DA and like many I'm keeping my options open for any other operator at any time but so far I am happy here. I know guys who have gone from L3 to DA and the other way around. Depends what kind of company structure and management style you prefer.

L3 may have more ramp coverage in certain places but DA has been able to hold contracts also and added more countries operated in last/this year.

YMMV