Old 04-25-2019, 03:57 AM
Mercenario
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Flying in china

I currently flying in China for the last 10 years. I think life was different in China 10 years ago because of the lack of foreign pilots. Everything was easy and fun. Now everything is punishments. I am talking here in China you can get downgraded to F/O tomorrow for little mistake. You all will feel like flying for the dynasty. Everybody becomes leader and they forget they were my F/O. Pay is wonderful. I make $25000 a month plus extras. But QOL is ****. I fly 2 months and get 1 month off. I am trying to get out of her As soon as possible. Medical checks are very difficult. They can bust you in the sim any time and then F/O. And F/O pay. My contract is different than the rest of the pilots because I was one of the first foreign pilots here and even with that I want to leave. China is beautiful and food is great but working for an airline is the worst. Also they think they are the best pilots in the world and that they discover the wheel. But in reality you will feel like flying in the 1960’s. They haven’t had major accidents is because ATC protects them and fly them. There are not visual approaches because they will get kill. Also if the guy in front slow down to 180kts 50NM away from the airport ATC will slow down the rest of the traffic because they don’t want to make nervous the little kid that is flying in front. Is there are thunderstorms everybody will stay on the ground because ATC will not allow anybody to go!!! To dangerous!!!!jajajaja!! I write a book about everything I have seen here!! The money is not worth for the quality of life!! I WANT TO GET THE F.....OUT OF HERE ASAP. I am already hired back in the USA. Counting my days!! I am taking a cut pay of 70% but happy!! If any one wants more information PM. Also the schedules are long some times 16hrs duty to fly 6 hrs. They make their own rules.