View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 09:50 AM
TripleSpool
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: F/O

Originally Posted by SUX4U View Post
I haven’t been reading a long with this thread much. Just popped in to see what was going on regarding a job fair from back in September. Triple I’m just curious what your status with United is? Did you attend the job fair and not hear anything back or what? Just from a brief read seems like you are on the war path regarding our hiring practices. I know many of us here myself included aren’t thrilled over the hiring issues here. Just curious where you stand as you are pretty vocal about it all.
My stance is quite evident.
As mentioned earlier I find the process to be inconsistent, filled with nepotism, often biased, and unprincipled in its affiliations.

I have nothing against United. I think it’s a great company but I take issue with their HR philosophy and practice. I’m not alone in this. I know I’m not. And the best part is that I have nothing to lose or gain by speaking my mind because too many (here) live in fear of speaking their minds.

As far as my personal career goals are concerned, I’m fine. I only hope to shed light on what many perceive to be unjust hiring practices.