Thread: Southern Air
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 05:06 PM
Montcalm
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by WacoQCF View Post
Training center failure rates are increasing to never before seen levels. I just acted as a mentor to the 3rd terminated new hire I am aware of.

A word of caution to those seeking the entry level wide body international gig for those follow on “juicy” cargo jobs. A failure on your record, recently, at this level will be a discussion item in your next interview. Is it worth it for a $40-60k per year 737 job (pay is based on % of 747 tonnage).

Your prospects for flow and salary are much greater at the regionals. Atlas upgrades are at a trickle, and growing longer.
Thanks for the input.

Originally Posted by 4runner View Post
I’m done acknowledging this dude. He obviously knows the deal and is too good for his RJ. Let him grace the hallowed halls of Pan Am Miami and strut around Shenzhen. He’ll be on a 400k a year, month on, month off 777 contract with new same same earbuds this time next year. Those contract reps for Rishworth and other agencies are straight shooters.
Whatever man. The fact that you actually take time out of your day to do this is impressive. I asked a few questions of practical nature regarding a job offer, you went off on a tangent about China, my RJ flying and my supposed gullibility.

You must be fun at parties.