Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 09:20 AM
360KIAS
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Happydayz View Post
I interviewed and now I was wondering about reference letters. not internal ones but external ones. 2 of my 3 letters are from pilots that live abroad. Does JB email, call, or snail mail? If I am fortunate enough, I wanted to give my references a heads up, and also if it is snail mail it will take a longer time to get through phase 2.

Thanks and congrats to anyone that made it through this process.

If anyone is thinking about applying at JB, you should. Very chilled out, except the cog and coordination tests... everyone felt stupid about those test, and with the growth, especially on the East Coast, will be a rewarding career! The pay seems to be good, they have a contract that seems to be pretty well written, great people from the chiefs down to the door person. The FAs on my flight were welcoming and attentive. Culturally, seems to be a place to be. Sorry, but I am drinking the Blue Koolaid,
Congrats on making it this far, just hang in there for a class date!

As for the computer test you took, don't sweat it. We ALL felt stupid afterwards, and were sure we would get a TBNT. The test has nothing to do (yet) with people getting hired.