View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 AM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
I never once said I was collecting anything. You should quit putting words in other’s mouths. Really. I just came here to discuss some things that only pilots would know. Not the media.
No, this is what you said, specifically:

How is this a shady question? Lol. You’re paranoid for nothing big guy. Nobody is after you. I’m just an investor for Boeing who finds it SHADY that employees all of the sudden wanna come out and talk after two crashes and hundreds of death
But I’m not. I’m an investor for Boeing. And I find it extremely shady how employees all of the sudden wanna come out and talk.
Your syntax indicates someone who does not have a firm grasp of the English language. Specifically your misuse of articles, your syntax, and specifics such as the improper plural of "aircraft." It's a common misuse abroad. Your use of "hundreds of death" also appears to establish the same. Your use of "wanna," however, particularly to work into the syntax, does not match your other poor language, appealing to the colloquial, and suggests that you're actually a troll attempting to sound like something you're not. Your story, and your language, does not add up.

It's hard to say what your story is, but you are not who or what you claim.