View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM
RJPilotnow
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2018

I don’t know what has really changed other than a new CEO just in the last few days. You could probably look at the financial records on the website and see one reason why he may have been set free. I am first year FO, transferred from a regional, and I love this job. I am a based pilot and I love it. The company can be disorganized and you have to stay on top of everything. I have no issues with pay, scheduling, etc. just basic communication is difficult but is bearable. I am going to double my salary this year or come very close for a first year FO on the ATR. I can’t complain when I am sitting at home with my wife and kid every day. Are things worse than what they were in the past? From what I hear, yes. People have to work a lot to cover all the flying. That stinks. It’s hard to attract people here because there isn’t a lot of flying. If you like good QOL as a based pilot, and by Based I mean make sure there is enough lines for you to hold that base and not float, then you would love it here. If you have kids and wife and you float, life won’t be easy.