Old 05-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Venkman
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2014
Position: Small to large - in that order.

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I got hired as PIC and was really pretty happy with it, pay was good, very good benefits etc. I also like their hiring process, one Skype interview and your pretty much told your hired. I put in my App and got an email same day. Home based is awesome if you would have to commute for a major. Good people at Gama, good atmosphere, chief pilot was a bit cocky (very young) for me but whatever, hope to never see him. Overall I thought it was a great place. I left for NJA only because it was more money and 7/7 in a jet that does a lot of coast to coast and Caribbean and South America, but WU has a great model for who they are targeting as customers. Can't say a bad thing about the place (still where my swag on days off-nice stuff). If you do get hired heed the advice and start the CBT's as soon as you get access, they say a week, I did 6 hours a day for 2 weeks!
Fantastic. Thank you for the info, I'm looking forward to pursuing it. I've done CTS back in my 135 days so I have no illusions of brevity...