Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 07:46 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Man,

You sure are getting worked up about a company that you don’t work for... Again, NOWHERE did I insult any pilot or company here. When I did mention other companies, I only mentioned excellent, enviable companies who started out with bad schedules and or pay then improved with age.

Sounds like you are a GAMA guy, and GAMA is an amazing company with great benefits, good pay, good schedule, etc. I know this because I am a former VNR pilot, and I have about 60 friends who are still there or have passed through after we shut down in 2013. I have a similar number of friends who went to Executive Jet (Now Netjets) when our airline furloughed in 2001-2002, and I know how far they came since 2005.

I NEVER said that we have an open ended credit card when it comes to hotels, I said that we get to pick our own hotels. Like many, I am a Hilton guy and I often look for the best deals there. And yes, I also stay at the Holiday Inn Express unapologetically.... We police ourselves in getting reasonable lodging, close to the airport, BTW.... I have never gotten any pushback for going over $135. Obviously, we stay in MVY, ACK, HTO, Super Bowl venues where rooms have exceeded $700 per night: I promise that we didn’t sleep on the FBO couch just because the price exceeded $135.

And please list here where I am “trashing” other companies and “insulting” pilots from my “high horse”, LOL. Seriously, you show where I trashed them and I will apologize. Of course I didn’t, so I won’t have to.
I will be clear so you don’t take this personally. Fly Exclusive from what I understand is a good company. But FE along with GAMA etc... is fighting for the same small pool of FO candidates. Most are going to the regionals because there compensation package drastically increased over the years due to the same fact we are arguing the little “ joke of cry baby pilots”. Well in 2015-2017 the industry finally realized that same joke they started had bitten them in the you know what.... Now there’s a 100% percent path to the Mainline carriers. Bonuses totaling more that most 135 carriers 1st year compensation pay. ALL Part 135 operations better stop and consider there position really quick. Experience is difficult to come by anymore for 135 carriers and other carriers will pay for the experience. The well is drying up.
So some of your own rank and file have taken to the streets to start talking lies about companies in order to win over that small pool of pilots. And if your company wants to poach Pilots to join FE compensate for there experience. That’s fair. Donot talk lies and rumors to scare them..

Last edited by 1212135; 05-18-2019 at 07:59 AM.