Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 09:02 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Aww man, you ruined it for me!!!

Just when I was just about to invoke lyrics from Stan (Why are you so mad, and understand that I do want you as a fan...) you had to bring up good points..... Shame on you.

Seriously, and believe me for reals, NOBODY wants a 7 on / 7 off schedule here more than I do, having enjoyed it at VNR and 121 Cargo. But I am pretty sure that it will happen at GAMA first, as I feel that they have deeper pockets and have been around longer. You also have more pilots to push for that schedule, as your pilots pushed to oust the 6/3 schedule of old. And if a 6 on / 8 off schedule pops up anywhere, it will be at Netjets, and all us 135 pilots would be all over that.. long upgrade to PIC and all.

Finally, while I am not a desk jockey, I am a line pilot helping out with recruiting, so you are half right. But with as many friends that I have at GAMA from Hector on down, GAMA would be the last place that I would choose to diss. I haven’t heard about our pilots dissing you all, but I promise you I am totally against it. Pushing others down to raise yourself up is definitely not the way to attract and retain pilots. If I hear something said about you all, I will definitely speak up.
Thank you that’s all I ask is some of your pilots respect others... I have no beef with FE and if people come your way I hope they do well. Lying and scare tactics have no place in the 135 world. So if anyone was offended by my previous post I apologize and to FE Pilots.
However I have personally been told by one of senior pilot at (FE) “GAMA gonna be dropped like a prom dress”. And “they are giving FE all there planes so you better come work for us today or else”. And then states Because your cost are high. But truth be told “ are cost are high”. But we boost of the industry leading 99% customer satisfaction rating with customers. Money can’t buy that. And are contract was just renewed with WUP. So to say Gama will always be around forever is a lie to. But we aren’t going anywhere fast either. Let’s work together and not whipsaw each like the regionals did years ago. And I would hope that if Gama is able to secure 7 x 7 that FE would be able to piggyback off of our gains. Not to benefit the company per se but to benefit the pilots who are on the line every day and want to see their family more .

Last edited by 1212135; 05-18-2019 at 09:26 AM.