Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Flyer0192
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Default Quick question!

[QUOTE=Amphibian;2822414]In my third year here as a line pilot in dissipating CJ fleet.

1) I just received a 12th pay increase since starting in April 2017.

2) I can count on one hand the number of nights I have stayed at a Holiday Inn express here. I am both a Hilton Diamond member and Marriott Bonvoy Platinum member. I stay mostly in Marriott propers, a Courtyard as second choice.

3) The cost of family health coverage and low 401k matching are the two biggest negatives. But, if your single or your spouse has a career also, it’s not that big of a deal to some of us. Atleast the employee has zero cost full medical coverage.

4) The leadership of this company has done everything they said they were going to do. They have been good to myself and many others; given us opportunities I don’t believe would have been offered elsewhere.

5) Quality of Life and job security are important to me. I believe most have those two things at fly Exclusive.

Health insurance is not an issue with me and I like Holiday Inn Express. Are they still hiring FO’s? Also, how many different captains do you fly with in a month?