View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 10:51 PM
OhSnapAF
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
Oh dude, I'll tell you the same advice I got, once furloughed once burned, I was lucky to have a fallback position, I think scheduled service airlines are great, I had to get a real job and fly in the reserves once I got furloughed (I'm not aware expess ever furloughed anyone) but thanks to our great President I got laid off from my real job as well and went back to flying, I don't take anything away from you or others at majors (tone of my unit buddies are at all of them), I use my best friends buddy passes all the time. I am amazed at the trolling people do on this site and it tells me you really aren't that happy sitting in your crash pad on reserve jumping out of your skin every time the phone rings then getting ****ed off when you actually have to go fly, been there done it, reserve sucks, 2-4 days off sucks, enjoy and best of luck, I'll take my 7 months off a year and a schedule I know for at least the next year every October and enjoy my $100K, golf game has never been better! And I admit I have not been at an airline in 18 years, I am guessing I am a bit older than you!
Leiber 2.0