Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:37 AM
Utah6SD
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by FreightDogs View Post
Hi, there!

We don't typically make a hiring announcement for that position.
We have a backlog of applicants for it (hot position), so we can usually hire without posting. (Not to say that we never do. In February, we had the position open on our careers website - www.ameriflight.com/careers - for about two weeks.)
If you do meet the mins, though, I'd advise just shooting an email over to our First Officer recruiter with your resume (updated flight times) and earliest month availability you can start. Name: Kacie Freeman | Email: [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Is Kacie still working with Ameriflight as your FO recruiter or is there someone else I can reach out to (I looked her up on LinkedIn and it appears she left the company)? I know AMF isn't currently advertising any FO positions but I'm interesting in sending off my resume in case a slot opens in SLC in the future. Any assistance you can provide on the current recruiter for FO's would be greatly appreciated! A few quick notes on me:

- Began flying 15 years ago as Private Pilot
- Meet all hiring minimums for EMB 120 FO
- Currently employed as CFI, CFII, and MEI
- 8 Year's active duty military followed by three years as corporate safety/security manager. Vast experience with SMS/Risk Management

- T