Thread: Atlas
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:08 PM
JackStraw
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Position: Wichita

Originally Posted by wjcandee View Post
The following quote tells you everything you need to know about the quality of the analysis (and education of the author) in the article. Remember, basically anybody can publish anything on Seeking Alpha, and people publish this drek in order to pump or unpump the value of stocks they own or don't own.

Here's the quote:

"The summary is that a pilot shortage puts upward pressure on labor costs, exasperated [sic] by a unionized workforce."

Oy. He starts with the premise that "Atlas is valued like a company in serious trouble." He should have just added, "Which it is." And stopped there and saved us a bunch of reading.

I actually think it's overvalued given what I expect to see happen over the next few years.

Anyway, a good giggle. However, normally I would rather watch or listen to Sam Kinison bits to generate laughter than to read a financial article.
Folks, this guy is usually 100% accurate in his assessments. He’s a lot more accurate in his “tea leave readings” than our exco members. That’s not a knock at anyone, but some people have the knowledge that some don’t.

But I’m curious what Will thinks will happen at AAWW to further decrease the stock...?