View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:44 PM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by fenix1 View Post
It shouldn’t be that hard to follow if the thread is read - I used it as an example earlier of ‘interesting’ FAA tests that I’ve seen mentioned by others.
Not easy to follow at all. You refuse to provide information, speculate regarding things you know nothing about, suggest you can or should determine what medical tests are relevant, then infer the use of an IQ test to determine mental fitness. Did you receive such a test, or are you inventing something to stir the pot? In other words, what possible relevance does the IQ test have to your case? You seem to be invoking whatever suits your fancy in a sky-is falling series of rants, including tests you appear not to have been given.

You suggest that tests are given, which are ignored. which ones, specifically, and how do you know they were ignored? You suggest that physicians are ignoring data and using guesswork or opinion instead. Be specific. What has been ignored, and how do you know that they're using guesswork or opinion other than professional judgement?

Which tests are being administered that are "comically outdated," that you've had to take, which were unnecessary or irrelevant, and given that you've already said that you're not qualified to know, how is it that you claim to know, such that you can post it here?

I've read the thread. Several times. You sidestep questions, given answers invoking things which are not, and have invented or inferred quite a bit without a bit to back it up. Do so.