Thread: Elite Airways
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 03:08 PM
Amexdecline
Banned

Joined APC: May 2019

Greetings fellow crew members
It has been a long and stressful year and a half full of smoke and mirrors. I think we all know when JP did not do his State of the Union, things were starting to get fishy. Tell me how many times you guys have been screwed by flight crew? Tell me all of you, how many times scheduling has not had your best interest and has booked you tickets on your days off, even though there is pilots that have had 2 weeks off, I guess favorites really do mean something. Tell me all of you, how many times JP has promised new airframe
1 one thousand 2 one thousand 3 one thousand 4 one thousand 5 one thousand......years well it feels like 5,000 years. Tell me crew members, what do you DEFINE as our culture at our airline....let me tell you!!!!!! It’s based on fear and punitive measures. Call in sick....doctors note call the boss.....airplane broken....you better fly it or I will tank your major airline interview. O I’m sorry FA 1 and FA 2 you have been sitting at the airport for a couple hours that doesn’t count as duty. This culture is based on fear and heavy handed dictatorship. I can see the tears in the crew scheduling eyes when they extent crew members off a 30/7 because the pilot and FAs feel like their soul has been pulled out of them because JP and Actis day to push the medal and illegally fly over duty. Captain write up, they will call you to ectethe MEL for 4 more legs. Don’t believe me, call the FAA, they almost pulled Elites MELs capability two weeks ago. Try commuting to the west coast, when you land, crew scheduling and dispatch is off for the night because it is too late on the east coast. The FAs land to late which they want you to drive 2 hours to Laughlin but the crew is too tired to drive so you have to book a hotel in Vegas for the night and the Company Amex is decline which forces the crew to use their own personal credit card. Try being a junior Captain here, they don’t even give you a company credit card and have to rely on Senior FAs to put the expenses on their credit card.

Last edited by Amexdecline; 05-30-2019 at 03:49 PM.