View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:55 PM
HoboPilot
Asphalt Cowboy

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: Shotty!!

I've got a friend who's got a recording studio, we should get this song and that other one posted a month back or so that went to the tune of Nickelback's "Rockstar". So non rev on up to MSP, lay down a few tracks, then we'll put out an album and hopefully some RJ pilots will end up making the kind of money they deserve

Sorry to hear about the girl situation, I've been in the friends zone way too often with way too many girls. The worst part is you never can get out of it, it's like a tar pit.

Keep your head up though, you'll hit it off right with some lucky chica. I was making a big push to settle down with a girl earlier this semester, I had no luck by October and was really down on myself, so I stopped trying. Then over homecoming weekend I got a little sauced up, rode on my fraternity's homecoming float, pulled some random girl up onto the float with me, then wooed her with my until then unknown stripper pole skills on a friend's party bus. Now she's my girlfriend.

Sorry if this sounded like "Ask Amy" or something like that, didn't really mean to sound like the Love Doctor, just trying to spread some hope, cuz sometimes love comes and finds you.

Stay proud, and keep writing lyrics, I wanna hear more, we've got an album to produce here!!

Last edited by HoboPilot; 12-19-2007 at 12:40 AM.