View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:19 PM
kettlechips
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
Already contributed to the subject of the thread, brightspark. Post 5. It may have gone over your head.

This turn is your doing, and one you won't leave alone. You entered the thread for no other purpose. Have you nothing to contribute?

As far as going outside, yes. I have several weeks home, as the job often allows, and just spent a week with my son, home from the marine corps, replaced a car window regulator, replaced a windshield, changed oil on vehicles, shot in several pistol competitions, ate out a lot, fixed two showers, hit a few movies, took the wife on a few dates, went on a vacation trip and whale watching cruise, played with the dogs, attended one son's graduation, completed a degree, reloaded some ammuntion, built two guns, and am relaxing this afternoon before the wife tunes in with her honey-do's. Not that I really care, but I trust you've kept occupied, or does your youthful entitlement dictate otherwise?
Thank you for sharing your life. Nobody cares that you do what everybody else does- you should consider signing up for a twitter account!

So I'll ask again- what is the problem with other people using acronyms when you use them yourself? I can't seem to get an answer other than "everybody should know what my acronym means"