View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 09:47 AM
StrykerB21
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Turnamdburn200 View Post
You mean the 1000s before the implantation of the current cpt? The guys that received videos as study material? The ones who didn’t have months off between systems and cpt? The ones who used crj200 sim for the CTP which familiarized them with the plane. The ones who knew their study partners? The ones who received demos? These are all things that I know existed in the very recent past.

Also, I passed on my first time I’m just pointing out the lack of any training that occurs. After seeing how other airlines train this it’s no wonder air Wisconsin has so many failures at cpt compared to other airlines. It’s because air wisconsin doesn't provide any training. Mine as well not even have indoc or systems. Just send new hires home with the iPad and say come back in 6 months, hopefully you have it all memorized.
Excuses and whining will only get people so far in life. Aside from the introduction of CTP which became an FAA requirement not a lot has changed in our training program. Lots of time off between systems and CPT? More time to study and practice flows. There have been a frightening number of people coming through thinking the information will simply be spoon fed like other regionals do. It doesn't work that way here. Do the work.