Thread: TMC/Wheels UP
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Busdriver91
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by aspiretofly View Post
First off, let me echo your respect and admiration towards you and everyone there at Wheels Up and Gama. Individually each team shows what hard work and dedication can do to build strong, solid, and successful companies each, in their own right.

Although I understand you or your fellow pilots' caution or fear, understand that as of right now, no changes to either business, process, or relationship have been discussed. For everyone here the business runs the same as it did last week.

As for the information you see here, we have several former employees still holding a grudge after resigning more than a year ago. My advice is don't pay any attention to it as it is no longer relevant.

We have made many changes during the last year and a half. The majority of our management team has changed. Our uniform has changed and is paid for by TMC. Our training is done while on rotation. We have increased base pay, per diem, vacation, and bonuses.

Lastly, we have been cultivating a family oriented culture here where everyone, not just the office team or the pilot team, but everyone feels like and is a valued teammate or part of the family. We take care of our family.

Thank you for reaching out, and I am happy to answer any other questions or concerns you may have if you'd like to contact me directly.
Thank you for your post. Others have pm’d me and said similar things. Hopefully in the end this is good for both of our groups, but change unfortunately brings the fear of the unknown. I also hope this discussion can remain civil and factual.