View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 06:37 AM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

Originally Posted by Jma313 View Post
I am not an Envoy pilot but I suggest you send these ideas to a member of your LEC/MEC and not on a public forum.
ALPA won’t file it. Argued at length repeatedly with their lawyer back in 2014-2016. Envoy does meet several of the criteria, but the company also took many steps to separate... example, no longer being in the same $uper$avor 401k as AA like Eagle used to be. Wiping out ICE benefits on the premise it’s not a transfer, it’s a new job at a new company.
However, AAG stepping in to nix your deal saying your management isn’t authorized to make that deal is a HUGE mistake on their part. I think it would be easier than ever to show single carrier when it suits them. Again, ALPA Legal refused to act, promised to research it, then did nothing. The two reps who kept pushing it ended up fired for trumped up BS.
It’s a regional, get in, get your hours, get out. The whipsaw won’t end. The RLA never envisioned the FFD business model, and as a result regionals have little actual leverage. So long as places like PSA exist and raise their hands to take your flying, planes, upgrades and faster flow.... don’t fight them and get on their radar. They are proven unscrupulous, deceitful, lying SOB’s and they’ll fire you repeatedly just to prove their point and to get you out of their hair for a while.