Thread: System Bid
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 08:00 PM
360KIAS
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by disenchantMINT View Post
Except I never said that. Your BFF BlueDriver did. Put blame where it is best served, not where you wish it could be.

My message to him was that he COULD be happy with his station in life, if only he tried. But he refuses, and I have far too much to do to help guide him further. He can try to make fun of me all he wants to make himself feel better, but it doesn't affect me. I am happy with my life.

Our CBA can get better, and I certainly hope it does. But b1tching about it on APC resolves nothing. Those who do so are the minority in this company, and only have (somewhat of) a voice here on APC and BP. Not saying that all the opinions posted are whining, but some are. Yours and BD are at the forefront, though you probably don't want to hear that. Fighting for a better CBA is a good thing. Trying to put people down and demean them because they are more satisfied with their lives than you is a bad thing.

For the record, and much to the discredit of BDs psychic abilities, I am not a management hack. I am just a poor FO who happens to enjoy flying here, and I refuse to be miserable because some anonymous poster on APC tells me this job sucks. I've worked jobs that suck, and this isn't one of them.