View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
FlyingJack13

Ha Ha I dont know what is funnier the fact that this thread turned into a middle school fight, or the fact that I actually spent the time reading all of the replies myself. As to my opinion on the subject, does it really matter how each of us got (or where we hope to end up) were we are? I enjoy this forum because I like to hear and see all the different ways to getting to a job in the airlines whether it be in a jet or a turbo prop. I myself am going to have to go the most common way and earn my ratings and then flight instruct/ freight dog it/ banner tow...etc. I guess I myself am jealous in a way that I am not getting to jump in a jet with only a few hundred hours TT. But from what I have seen in my own eyes I am almost looking forward to hopefully someday fly 7 legs a day in a prop. In my own personal opinion I think that is what flying is all about! Any trained monkey (or pilot) can set up a flight plan and let the plane fly it on its own. But anyways, congrats to all on being where you are today, I hope to be amongst all of you sometime soon!