View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 12:15 PM
TalkTurkey
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler

Originally Posted by Slowhawk View Post
If AA cuts the contract before 2023 they still contractually have to pay us for it. So why would they give it to another company and still pay us tens of millions per year? Our Delta stuff is as good as gone but the people running our company would laugh out loud at the idea of AA dropping us.

Envoy has been whining about those jets since the day we got them. Maybe if the Envoy pilot group spent as much time on their resumes as they did poaching other people’s jobs, they’d be moving on as quickly as we do
AAG has stated (not publicly) that they’re done with compass. In light of the Envoy contract blunder, they will likely be far cheaper than CZ to operate. United Express flying on 175 is most likely going to both of the Skywest companies due to their cheap flex-rate cost option whereas they’re not paid as a purchase agreement for capacity.

If I were a CZ captain, I’d be jumping ship to anywhere not lateral. If I were a young FO in my early to mid 20s, I’d go anywhere else. Let me remind CZ that DL tried to squash y’all in 2018 and early 2019 as part of their regional consolidation plan which would have merged you pilots with EDV in accordance with alpa policy.