View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 09:21 PM
FLYMIA
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: CRJ Left

Originally Posted by Deepblue View Post
Thank you for answering my question Twin Wasp. That was what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's input.

Hear me out, I am just bouncing around ideas to get an idea of whats possible. If I were to own a Saratoga or Lance on my own for pleasure, but I wanted to start a Part 135 Operation using my plane, would one of those be an aircraft suitable to charter? Mainly flying the Keys, Bahamas and South Florida.
Hear me out, I am planning on running a shuttle service that sounds great, AND I think everyone would love it. Especially me. I'm launching a on demand non stop FL to Lunar Base Moon, twice weekly, mostly on demand depending on the demand which I believe is high. I read a CNBC article talking about how much the top ten percent own like eighty percent and want to space travel yada yada. also, the moon has yet to be bought out and tons of land available up for grabs. Besides the U.S. Space command base that doesn't exist. It's like the West coast expansion present day! I'm going public soon with my LLC on this, but while I have your attention, does Flying in a Spacecraft from FL to the moon sound like something that interest's you? Before you judge me, don't paint me with the mistakes of private charter's past, we all went to the same school, some of us graduated with better grades. If I told you that we could do this, make a profit for both of us, would you say no? Im gonna send you this prospectus, fair enough?