View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Bobman80
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: DL

Originally Posted by KnockKnock View Post
So you’re saying his aspirations at VX we’re to be purchased and the only way for those things to happen at VX was indeed a buy out? Then why complain about something that wasn’t happening in ones career before and isn’t now? It’s become endless complaining for the sake of complaining. AS has been going to HI for more than a decade but as soon as SWA begins HI the complaining starts that we’re going to lose all our pax and our 737 service is going to be inferior to their 737 service. Now JB announces London and the complaint is that we’re not going to Europe and we have no growth. So I see that with these guys, it wouldn’t matter if we were going into a market or not because with them, we’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t. He doesn’t like AS, I get it and that’s perfectly fine. What wears me out is the complaining as if VX was going to be growing into an international success and AS prevented that from happening. The guy is doing the exact same type of flying the day the acquisition was announced and was content to do for his career. How many big international airlines are there? If you aren’t already, you’ll be bald from pulling out your hair worrying about what every other airline does.
So, I was at a restaurant one night talking to a flight attendant. She said she worked for a major. I named everyone I could possibly think of. Delta, United, American, Southwest, Jet Blue, spirit, Virgin...

What’s more interesting is I honestly tried to name every airline I could think of. Never got it right.

It was kinda funny