View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 02:22 AM
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by MEGAFUPM View Post
Bet me bro. RW said we're getting pay raises next week bet me on it bro. LAX is opening soon, we already hired a chief pilot bet me on it bro. We're gonna flow in 5.5 years bet me bro.

Lol you did act like it's the norm

"I'm a new FO and I take home 4000+ a month. Sorry, we all know you are a troll account, but if you can't live off 4k, you're doing something wrong."

To anyone reading that you make it sound like it is the norm and anyone can do it. But really it's you being inconsiderate putting down FOs for doing side jobs to make ends meet because they don't live in base and can't pick up 20 hours of critical OT.
Its like dealing with a toddler, they don't realize what they do and say but all the adults around them do.

You know Dera, its possible to make more than that as an FO if you get lucky, work your ass off, live in base and are never home. You need to learn to read the tone of the message. We are talking about what a normal FO working the line can reasonably expect to make. You know that, we know that, yet you felt this uncontrollable need to defend the company and the ability to make more. Why?