View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 02:32 PM
pilotAE
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Exclamation Maybe you need

Originally Posted by Dr strangepork View Post
And here come the defenders. Hey speaking from a few personal experiences. You must study to make through, yes but don’t get sick, or fly Boeing equipment overseas and even though you nailed everything in CPT you get a call wanting you to resign for????? There are other examples but I’m here to warn people to go in with your eyes wide open or don’t go in at all. Hey I liked it, but I had an issue with them that clearly violated the contract and we i and the union tried to resolve it they told us to pound sand. I made onto someones’ fecal list and parted ways with them. Others mileage may vary
I did CPT and failed the first time my instructor said you’re showing good progress go home and come back you’ll have no problem passing next time. Went back passed with no problems started sim and got sick in the middle of sim called the training department they got me a ticket back home called me after one week I told them I’m still sick. Got another call after another week I said I was feeling better they said are you ready to come back in two days I said yes. They asked me to email them doctors note. Went back into sim before my Check ride they said we don’t thing you’re ready yet (which I 100% agreed with) I did an evaluation with the examiner. Went back home for 5 days then back to training passed my check ride with no issues. And I am not the only person that failed CPT then did it agin and got extra sim sessions. It’s actually very common here.