View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Bungalow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by nitefr8dog View Post
I am not talking base pay...its the screwup pay which without even trying is 5k a month on average. Or 140k a yr as in some yrs....the additional flying has already started it. Then take the d6 days and you have a month off. And the cycle repeats. We can't hire to cover the attrition yet we have increased AZ, covering 2 cities extra for DHL..add Military and the NAC we are getting all before the 4th qtr starts. It's easy to make double base and still be off. Is it really that difficult to understand? Also nobody said ATI's contract on paper was not a higher dollar amount...I said you make more at ABX. Also yes the DC is not a huge amount thank you for pointing all this out Captain Obvious. But add 19.5 to 300 or 400k it all adds up. Again I am not grandstanding ABX, I said if the idiots at ATI would have realized we all work for the same company they could have gotten alot more and really set the bar high not just gotten a newer used car.
Maybe you need to take time away from “raising the bar”. No one cares about your bar, everyone is moving on with their contracts and their careers, yes even ATI.
Maybe is time for reality check.
There is a fine line between hero and buffoon.