Thread: Pinnacle Trash

mccube5 , 12-22-2007 10:42 AM
Gets Weekends Off
mccube5
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2005
Quote: In simple terms, the F/As there are told to do it, not asked to do it. I applaud your compassion, but compassion is a choice not necessarily part of your job description, training, or paycheck.
Quote: If you read my post, I would say that we agree. Happy holidays to you too.
we are definitely all on the same page. where the line is crossed is when memos come out altering our "duties" as a flight crew to include duties that should be someone else's job.

like i said in my original post, i will continue to do those little things because i want to and its out of good nature, but the second a memo comes out that says i now HAVE to do it, you can bet your house that it's not gonna get done by me, its a matter of principle!

the pinnacle situation is a joke, i would love to crumple that paper up and fill one of the higher ups office with all the waste. the air tran situation is ridiculous too, no way should any of those people think about lifting a finger to help out. if thats gonna be part of the job then i want the extra 7.50 on my hourly rate for doing someone else's job (essentially the job of 2 people), not have it added to the bonus and dividend payout of the higher ups.