View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:09 PM
notEnuf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: stake holder ir.delta.com

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
We have very different experiences, I have never failed to hold a summer week regardless of seniority. I held a summer week with both my primary and secondary vacation this year. I have often also been able to move other vacations to the summer via move ups.
August schedules are released. I looked at 8 random categories. I did not find one single day in Aug where a APD or IVD would not be granted and most of the time a PD would work. That’s very different from what your trying to portray. Again not one single day in 8 categories for a IVD or APD.

Edit: This post just in from the man who states you can’t drop trips for more time off in the summer!
Originally Posted by notEnuf View Post
Maybe we should eliminate the GS trigger. I'm sitting at 65 hours after dropping a trip. Ain't no way, unless...
Those will all change before the 20th is done. Now my category has 3 black days and they are 2 Saturdays and a Sunday. My bid package has 76% of the hours in 5 day or greater trips, of those 95% touch a Saturday or Sunday. We use to have 18 hour 3 days and turns, not any more, and this is the second summer with domestic and international mixed which tanks the international and domestic quality. No matter your previous preference, now half your trip will be what you never thought you'd do. BTW, how long is your "summer?" I'm talking about June, July and August.

Last edited by notEnuf; 07-16-2019 at 01:43 PM.