View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 01:02 PM
OtherGuy
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2014

No it’s not. Not even close. You would not know the truth if it sat on your face and wiggled. Your broad representation is...well...a flat out lie but you knew that when your wrote it. Not that my experience is representative of the group, I have been in my car at 8 am after ferrying in. For a time, if I was home after 2 pm, I felt screwed. I have walked in my house after 6 pm maybe 5% of the time. I cannot recall the last 12 hour day on my last day. I rarely here people working 12 hour days on the last day. I am sure the union could validate this. ( the one you actively and openly campaigned against).

I would say my average last day duty is about six to eight and I am on the 350.

Seriously dude...your legitimacy is non existent. Your rage and marginal experience here, brought on completely by your lack of inclusion into this pilot group, is evident. All because you chose to be “that guy” does not mean the whole operation or life on the road is a **** show. Your experience is and was an extension of who you were here and who you are now. It’s that simple. You have nothing of value or truth to add here. It just adds to your personal and professional psychosis.

Originally Posted by OhSnapAF View Post
I worked 12 hour days on go home day at NJA over 50% of the time. It’s par for the course.