Old 07-20-2019, 09:04 PM
G550Guy
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: MD-11 FO

Originally Posted by Retractable View Post
The large cabin market is the easiest to get into from a risk/reward stance for any entrant. Additionally, nobody appears to be “killing it” in the large cabin segment already defined by Gulfstream and Global and associated costs/revenue models. There are “discount options” available, those who have a much different safety footprint than we do that operate the same Gulfstreams. .

How long have you worked at NetJets? You sound like a 4.0 College kid writing a marketing campaign.

A G650 runs 70 million plus... a Phenom is 10 million. Explain how the large cabin market is the easiest to get into? You don’t just buy a 5000nm range plane and go blasting off to Thailand.

I think the one obvious thing you are clearly missing is people who have the cash to travel on the Gulfstream or a Global do it because they want too. They could care less about what N # is on the tail. Most former NJI owners just bought their own planes and left. I was offered 4 different jobs to go fly a GIV. You don’t tell the man who’s got the cash what plane he’s gonna ride in. It works the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk