View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 03:59 AM
opdeliber
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Best advice I can give you is to keep updating your applications at other airlines and use your new 737 or A320 type rating to propel you to a career worthy airline.

Enjoy the pay raise but also be prepared to be utterly abused for 14 hours a day for 18 days per month under Alaska’s torturous reserve system.

Lastly, please do not let the companies koolaid roofie-colada affect your views when voting in the next contract. This place is currently terrible and we need serious overhauls. Please join us in fixing this place, we have enough yes men.

Other than that, welcome aboard.
Originally Posted by ArrJay View Post
Hey guys. Just interviewed last week. Had a great experience at the interview. Top notch people on the interview team.

Still can’t believe I have a CJO with Alaska. Just wanted to give an encouraging word to those out there still waiting for the call. I did 3 career fairs and had 3 friends bugging chiefs with my resume. application on file for about 4 years applied every opening since original.

I felt like the most under qualified applicant in the room but everyone in there had done meet and greets with chiefs And/or career fairs. Seems Like that’s been the formula for a long time.

Said they plan to hire about 100-150 through the end of the year with most/all going to airbus. So keep plugging away. Great company! Super excited to be a part of the team. you have any specific questions about the process please PM me.