Thread: obap 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 07:17 AM
diamnd15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: 767 FO

Career Fair Access Procedures

You have been assigned a priority number based on the date and time that you registered for #OBAPCON2019. The earlier you registered, the lower your priority number will be.

Priority numbers will be printed on the front of your convention badge. Badges are provided during check-in at the registration booth on the Lobby Level of the Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel. Registration will open for check-in Tuesday, July 30th from 5pm – 9pm, and from 7am – 6pm on Wednesday, July 31st and Thursday, August 1st, and from 7am - 2pm on Friday, August 2nd ( we will keep registration open on Friday, August 2nd from 2pm - 6pm for Gala ticket pick-up only). Your Career Fair Registration is good for any or all three days.

When the Career Fair opens Wednesday, July 31st at 11:15 am, priority access numbers will be pushed out to attendees through the OBAP Mobile App, so if you haven’t done so already, please download the app and turn on notifications to receive updates. Priority access numbers will be updated in real time. When your priority number appears, you may head to the Plaza Ballroom on the Lower Level to enter the Career Fair.

Originally Posted by ylfotevoli View Post
I hear there’s an app this year to cue people for the career fair. Can anyone who signed up recently give me some insight as to how long the cue is currently? Looking at United and jetBlue. I can only attend the first day...

Thanks