View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 01:08 PM
FlyGuy2002
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by Qotsaautopilot View Post
Or folks could put their big boy pants on. It’s work not a sorority. Are the folks making these lists the same ones that got their parents to talk to the principal and have their class changed bc the teacher was mean.

I’m not saying certain captains can’t conduct themselves better but life is full of bad teachers, horrible bosses, and annoying coworkers. You suck it up. At least that’s what I was taught and I’m a millennial.
Really? People put on their ‘big boy pants’ all the time to fly with this group or
They would never fly with anyone . The point being is nobody should ever have to ‘suck it up’ to fly with these folks .. Personalities dont always mesh, but these people are persona non grata for a reason . They are the on a ‘list ‘ for s reason. The problem is them . Not the FO. The infamous captain that got fired here years ago went to Africa and crashed an MD and killed many people . I would argue that some folks here need to ‘put on their big boy pants ‘ and understand they aren’t god and their typed rated FO’s are part
Of the crew and a good resource