View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Lostbaggage
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Originally Posted by Claxstarr View Post
I’m really starting to wonder about your story...
You’re seriously comparing OO to mesa?

If you’re still here, and hate it so much, why don’t you just put in your Mesa App and head on over?

For new guys searching the forums, this is your classic example of how a terrible attitude can affect your work life.

The vast majority of people I’ve seen complain about QOL are young and never worked a job outside of the aviation industry.
I’ll take 11/12 days off over Fortune 500 company jobs in sales/business/engineering etc where you’re on call 24/7.

Like AMCND said, you’re working at a regional.
It’s all what you make it. Come in with a good attitude knowing that you’re “putting in your time” and you’ll be just fine.
Lol. There's a good chance you're from upper management. You can't serve all of us your famous Skywest coolaid! "11 days off a month is so great!!! Normal people get 8 off a month!" They're also home every night you bozo. Mesa pays 200% for open time trips. They give paid commuter hotels. They have a commuter clause. They pay for parking no matter what base you're in. They have a hiring agreement wihh United. I could keep going. Skywest has been in a race to the bottom for years now. I'm not alone in saying they're no better than Mesa. And they really aren't. But honestly, it's time all regionals die anyway. I love and can't support enough Delta's effort to bring flying back to mainline. The 717 and the 220s are the best things any airline has done in a long time.