Old 08-21-2019, 06:40 AM
ChecklistMonkey
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by p3flteng View Post
What does that have to do with our CEO not doing his job? In my mind part of his job is to meet with government regulators to get policy change in our favor....and he was absent for a family vacation. Nope couldn’t send another top man...just didn’t give sh!t enough to send anyone....

So when they ask me to email xyz in support of xyz, I don’t do it anymore. Learned that from the LGA slot swap fiasco...

Someone in a previous post nailed it...Sleepy Ed in his designer tennis shoes is just really in the right spot at the right time, along for the ride...I am hoping he doesn’t screw this place up before he cashes his golden parachute off into the sunset. History will judge the stock buybacks as folly when we are cash starved some day without jet bridge a/c or power and we really need money to make the ends meet.
Yes. The guy who wanted to spend Taxpayer money on buying Greenland is the one you should be defending here..the same guy who ambushed the other CEOs by bringing in Al Baker. Surely that wasnt meant to embarrass them.