Thread: Envoy 2019
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 09:25 PM
UncreativeUser
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Varsity View Post
Skywest has better training than Envoy, a base where you live and better QOL. Sounds like a no brainer.

Regionals aren't majors. There is no reason to uproot your life and move across the country just to work at a different one. They're all just regionals.

If you do come here. Don't act surprised when you end up on reserve in New York City at Envoy. That's exactly what this airline is offering right now, it's no secret. This is an east coast/midwest airline. You won't see LAX or SLC even once here. Probably not anything west of Texas unless you upgrade on the 175, even then just turns.

Jeez you have gotten really jaded dude, how the hell do you know that SKW has better training, did you go through their AQP program, similar to what we have??

And to sit here and say LGA is the only thing he/she will get is also NOT guarantee. How many 175 DFW/ORD or all 145 ORD classes have been offered as of late throughout the year. You must be 145 LGA, I get that it’s rough but cmon man nobody on the line is that jaded.

This is really getting out of hand, don’t say “you’ll never see anything west of Texas” when we fly to Santa Barbra, CA. Why you come on here and blast this place is starting to make me wonder why, especially knowing that the more people come here the faster every one flows. Think about that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk