View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 07:59 PM
SilentLurker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: FO
Default Crazy to leave?

Originally Posted by airplane401 View Post
Yeah I guess I'll stay then. I'm just so frustrated because I've been with this company for 4 months and am still not done with training. There have been so many delays, sim cancellations, and reschedules it is hard to stay motivated. Never failed anything or had to repeat anything. Training is just so long here.

Apply now for Republic. Once out of training fly as much as possible, build some 121 time. Don’t appear lazy in your logbook if possible. Lack of flying at your current airline could be another reason to jump ship.

Republic might still have a backlog of applicants/interviewees. By the time you get called for the interview or a class date, might be well be 6+ months from now or even longer. Republic & Endeavor is the place to be for a regional (schedule, pay, QOL). Have your apps out where you want to be. I think BOS is a safe bet for DL’s strategic plan for Republic & growth expected.

Speak to Republic Pilots at BOS airport when you get the chance commuting and especially once the base opens. Let the dust settle, see what seniority number & how senior it’s going. You might be surprised.

I recommend you speak to the pilots at Republic.