View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:45 PM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Originally Posted by MNPS 50N50W View Post
Yes, completely silent aren't they. Especially the MEXI guy. As a matter of fact, it seems to be getting worse. But the tone and culture of any company starts from the top. Completely disappointed with the 119's that allow the shortcuts to continue

When you’re working your butt off don’t have time to deal with boards, got to pay the bills. And don’t really have any new stuff to add except what I previously put about name changes.

What am I going to reply to the same 4 disgruntled guys about the same thing over and over? Get over it guys especially those of you that are gone, if you found greener pastures then great! Don’t let the lord hit ya where the lord split ya! The rest of us have children to clothe and feed.

The 119 structure everywhere is hit or miss. Can’t tell you how much bad stuff I heard about up top at XJT or 3M for that matter. The airline industry is a vicious world, there will always be something you dislike. Hell the inflight manager today was separated, so I hope whoever replaces her will step up and take care of inflight. Those guys and girls work their butt off, they don’t have an easy job.

I’ve been here a long time now, seems like forever sometimes. I can tell you things have evolved immensely from when I started here. I still remember having to put lat and long in the FMC because it wasn’t in the databases. Now we have 10.8 boxes and RNAV approval. Went from straight salary to a pay scale. It’s not American but it’s a start. It’s a company with aggressive sales and a good foothold in the charter market. Now it’s just they need keep right foot forward.

Again I will say if you hate it here so much, leave. Everyone is hiring.