View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 04:45 AM
Jeff90
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by randomroute View Post
You talk such a wild game. “The rest of us have children to clothe and feed”- yea what about those of us that aren’t on the CP’s nice list?

How about we swap paychecks?

You get paid more than your coworkers!

You get that under-the-table lovin!

I was never the type to ride a Richard ....Maybe thats my problem...maybe I shouldnt have questioned getting flightplans filed through active SIGMETS? Maybe I shouldnt have questioned the maintenance procedures being completed per the MEL? I probably shouldnt have held a grown man to his word? Or maybe I shouldnt have tried to explain why a plane wasnt safe to fly that time I refused it and was made to feel like I was shutting down the worlds power supply...your kids are doin better than mine.

Exponentially better.

You like Swift because everytime you try to convince someone on here that its not that bad of a career choice, its an act of self therapy. Externalize your universal truths and be content with them.

Im not going anywhere.
You want flight plans to quit being filed through active sigmets 😂😂 please be sure to bring that up in your major interview, that’s about as stupid as it gets on this forum, if every carrier did that all flights out of Florida would be cancelled every summer day, brother if your so unhappy I think envoy would hire you, if your that unhappy and scared for your life as it so seems, you would not be staying here, so something is keeping you here, my guess is you know it looks great on your resume versus an RJ. You need to relax somethings you cannot control. Don’t have such a direct approach to Maintance being wrong have an indirect approach to see how you can fix a problem. And you will have a much better day at work and 2 people will actually want to be help be apart of a solution to your concern, if your an ******* then no one will want to help with your concern.