View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 06:33 PM
Nipponsky
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2018

Originally Posted by avoca View Post
Does anyone know how long after we submit the application that we can send letters of rec? And do they ONLY want letters of rec from other HAL employees? I have a few Delta, an Air Force, and ones at my current and past companies.

And as a second question, when creating a new account to apply for the job, it wants me to copy and paste my resume into a little box. When I do this, it messes it up completely. Is this an issue? They ALSO want you to e-mail your resume in, so I'm curious if the copy and pasted resume in the little box either comes out differently for whoever is viewing it, or if it doesn't its OK because they have an e-mailed copy of it
It says you can submit up to 4 recommendation letters, doesn’t have to be from Hawaiian Airline pilots. Can submit it anytime after you apply. I submitted everything, including my resume right after I applied.

Also, wouldn’t worry about how your resume appears after you cut and paste it in. I’m sure it’s just computer scanned anyways. And like you said you send in your resume anyways.