View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 09:06 AM
CLE to IAH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by pitchattitude View Post
You will not upgrade in the 175. You won’t have seniority to hold it, so you will be going through long term on the 145. You will be in Dallas for training, but you won’t even be able to hold the 145 in DFW. From looks, it will be ORD, and at least not NY, but NY has some travel and hotel benefits for three months.

To get an idea, look at the seniority list from the union website and the most recent flow plan. That will give you an idea of what seniority is getting what. Look at the N6D to get an idea of what seniority is still on reserve.
Thanks for the info. 145 ORD was my best guess but I’m too new to know for sure. They told me in my interview, you’re likely to have a nice long stint on the 145 in NYC. they certainly didn’t try to hide it. I’m already typed on the 145 so that’s at least helpful. I’m not a complainer. If I get 145 ORD, that is ok by me. At least we have movement. It may be a year. It may be two or more but eventually I’ll get Dallas back. I’m happy to earn my spot.

I just want to make sure I work my bid correctly enough that I’m not hurting myself on accident with improper bidding. DECS is certainly an adjustment.

Either way, my line of questioning in this thread was only “hey, can I plan on upgrading?” Which is why I left XJT.

I would guess that I am and that is good news for now.

Thanks again!