View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
CALPilotToo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

Originally Posted by newarkblows View Post
I wonder why CAL gate agents and flight attendants are hands down the most disgruntled, rude, and obnoxious people I ever met. This guy has issues just like the majority of his pilot group.
I have issues with a SWA guy trying to turn words around to make me out a lier, thief, gas stealing, or LTD fraud. He feels it isn't stupid to retire with a sick bank full of unpaid hours. I disagree. He feels it is OK to do everything he can to get back into the cockpit where as I leave it up to the professionals to decide.

If he was at CAL he'd be the first guy volunteering for Jr Man pay to HELP the company as they short staff the airline. My issues are with guys like him that benefit themselves at the expense of fellow pilots. It is guys like him why we had one more round of un needed furloughs in May of 03. Guys like him sell their vacation back to the company and reduce staffing levels right during the summer season. So where you say I have issues like the majority of the pilot group I would strongly disagree. Because if I was part of the majority we would not have passed such a FKed up contract.