Old 09-22-2019, 06:50 PM
Name User
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by Andy View Post
You're wasting your time with the tinfoil hat brigade. There aren't many countries that have weaponized drones; there are only a handful of countries that possess a sufficient quantity and quality of weaponized drones capable of this type of attack When one takes that very short list and matches it against countries hostile to SA, the resulting list is one.
It's not like one can walk into a Hobby Lobby and buy weaponized drones.

It's funny how some buy into Iran pulling a Bart Simpson (I didn't do it no one saw me you can't prove it) when there's overwhelming evidence to prove their guilt.
George 27 September 2002:

And, in discussing the threat posed by Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, Bush said: "After all, this is the guy who tried to kill my dad."

<snip>

In his speech here, the US leader again said Washington would act alone if the world body fails to take strong action to strip Saddam of any nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.
George Bush 19 March 2003:

"Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly, yet our purpose is sure. The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder.

"We will meet that threat now with our army, air force, navy, coastguard and marines so that we do not have to meet it later with armies of firefighters and police and doctors on the streets of our cities.
Tinfoil indeed.

Also it was Homer who said that.

https://youtu.be/0V_E_Jnyhks